Friday, October 21, 2005

First Post!

Finally got round to starting this blog. It's been a while in coming. Here's hoping I can keep it going.

Found out that Tim, who I went to uni with and does a very similar job to mine in a facility just round the corner, earns twice as much as me today. Damn I need a better paid job!

Went to the theatre this evening with the man like Shaft. Saw a play called Habeus Corpus by Alan Bennett (who's apparently immensely famous but I'm too much of a pleb to have heard of him before). Pretty good show. Acting was a bit hammed up but it was a comedy so it was allowed. Tickets would've been £45 but in my usual style I won them from Time Out. We had a couple of glasses of free champers and some awesome canapés and mingled with a load of posh people including Sienna Miller (Jude Law's bird? Wouldn't know her if I tripped over her) and some girl who used to be in the TV show Cracker.

Really gutted actually because not only did Brutus Addison also offer me a free ticket to go and see The Coral at Brixton Academy, but a couple outside South Ken. tube offered us free tickets to go and see whatever was on at The Royal Albert Hall. Would've loved to have done them all but can't be in three places at once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home